St. Anne Parish has a number of administrative ministries to maintain and thrive as a community.
- Church Environment and Decoration: Help with arranging flowers, caring for potted plants, and preparing the church for different liturgical celebrations.
- Office Volunteers: Provide assistance with our weekly bulletin, donation counting, and as a receptionist.
- Church Grounds & Gardening: Assist in the upkeep of our parish gardens and grounds.
- School Commission: Advise and support the Principal in the formation of policy, the ongoing development of the parish school, and the school’s Five-Year Plan. Facilitate communication and understanding among the school organizations.
- Social Justice Commission: Recommend parish policies and programs to address the social mission of the church. Engage in careful study of church teaching and provide education and resources on human concerns issues.
- Stewardship Commission: Advocate stewardship in the areas of time, talent, and treasure. Help the parish coordinate yearly programming to help parishioners share a portion of what God has given them.
We know that our gifts, callings, and availability change from time to time. We invite you to choose a way to become involved—as much as you are able—at any given time. If some kind of involvement looks interesting, but you’re not sure about signing up, ask us about taking a “test drive.” You will be matched with a mentor who can tell you more and help you try it out to see how it feels.