As you know, we are planning a full clean up project of St. Anne storage spaces (including the House of Prayer) starting on June 24th.
We are still seeking parishioner input on items we might have in storage. In particular, we are looking for pertinent information such as historical context as we look forward to the actual clean up. You can find the form on our webpage.
Do you (or someone you know) love organizing, bringing order to chaos, or helping clean up old things? We are in need of many volunteers to help us out as we tackle organizing the St. Anne storage spaces.
Here are a couple of needs that we have for the weekend of June 24-25:
- Help moving things out of storage spaces on Saturday, June 24 and Sunday, June 25
- Food and supplies
If you are unable to volunteer physically, please consider signing up for one of our food/supply volunteer needs.
In addition to volunteers, we are also looking for some items to help with the process.
- large plastic storage bins
- hand trucks, dollies, wagons, rolling carts
- painter’s tape, construction garbage bags, cleaning supplies
- moving/cardboard boxes for donations
If you are able to help, please sign up here. Once you sign up, we will email you with next steps.
Call for volunteer for the following will come mid-week:
- Help sorting through items during the week of June 26
- Help moving things back into storage once the sorting is complete
- Cleaning the storage spaces before things are put back in
- Hauling things for donation (especially if you have a larger vehicle)
If you have any questions, please reach out to JESSICA or BRIGID.
We are so appreciative of any help or interest in our big summer project. Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.