What to Expect at Mass & Self Screening Questions.
Self Screening Questions:
You must self-screen for signs and symptoms of COVID-19 before arriving at the location. Temperature of 100.4°F will not be permitted.
The following is a simple screening questionnaire that can be used in the church/office setting to screen persons for COVID-19. In order to successfully pass screening, a person must be able to answer “No” to each of these 6 questions. A “Yes” to even one question is a failed screening.
In the last 14 days, have you:
1. Traveled internationally?
2. Been exposed to a person with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 without the correct PPE?
3. Had a temperature at least 100.4°F?
4. Had new or increased shortness of breath or difficulty breathing?
5. Had a new cough?
6. Had at least two of the following symptoms together:
o Chills o Muscle pain o Headache o Sore throat o New loss of taste or smell o Diarrhea o Vomiting o Runny nose/congestion o Fatigue